SIT offers stackable modular certification courses in Sonography with clinical focus to deepen and broaden the skills of healthcare professionals to apply scientific learning, specialist knowledge and advanced practical skills on the clinical applications of ultrasound specialisation. This is in response to Singapore’s efforts in building a future-ready healthcare workforce for an ageing population facing chronic diseases that need good and accurate diagnosis.
Arising from this, there is increased demand for postgraduate education and training with clinical focus in postgraduate sonography. These modular certification courses are available as independent modules, each carrying 6 credits which can be stacked towards qualifications in Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma in sonography.
These modules can be taken as an individual module as:
- Individual modules(each with 6 credits), or
- Stackable towards a Postgraduate Certificate in Sonography, or
- Stackable towards a Postgraduate Diploma in Sonography
- HSC6002 Evidence Based Practice and Ethics
- DRG6101 Ultrasound Physics, Instrumentation and Quality Assurance
- DRG6102 Abdominal Ultrasound
- DRG6103 Pelvic Sonography
- DRG6104 Obstetric Sonography
- DRG6105 Small Parts Ultrasound
- DRG6106 Vascular Sonography
- DRG6107 Musculoskeletal Sonography
- DRG6108 Neonatal and Paediatric Sonography