For more than 50 years, NUS Business School has offered a rigorous, relevant and rewarding business education to outstanding students from across the world.
Founded in the same year that Singapore gained independence, NUS Business School stands today among the world’s leading business schools. It is distinctive for offering the best of global business knowledge with deep Asian insights, preparing students to lead Asian businesses to international success and to help global businesses succeed in Asia.
The School attracts a diversity of smart and talented students to our broad portfolio of academic programmes, including BBA, MBA, Executive MBA, MSc and PhD programmes in addition to our customised and open enrolment Executive Education courses. Admission to NUS Business School is highly competitive, and we are proud of the exceptional quality of our students.
- MSc in Business Analytics (jointly offered with NUS School of Computing)
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Management + CEMS MIM
- Concurrent MSc in Management for NUS Undergraduates
- Concurrent MSc in Management + CEMS MIM for NUS Undergraduates
- MSc in Marketing Analytics and Insights
- MSc in Supply Chain Management
Our research-based PhD programme prepares you to understand business at a fundamental level, to develop cutting-edge ideas and to impart this new knowledge