Over 30 Years of Nurturing Career-ready Professionals
East Asia Institute of Management (EAIM) had its genesis in 1984 as Informatics Software providing professional and vocational training in information technology. The company was restructured in 2001 to offer academic degree programmes and renamed East Asia School of Business. Consistent with our founding vision to be a world-class educational institution, we put in place, at the onset, robust structures, systems and processes, and established both the Academic Board and the Examination Board to ensure academic rigor of our programmes and integrity of our examination system.
Over the years, EAIM continues to grow from strength to strength. Today, we are a premier private education institution (PEI) in Singapore, offering a comprehensive suite of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes across major disciplines. In addition to our Diploma and Advanced Diploma programmes, we are collaborating with 4 universities from the UK – Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh Business School (Heriot-Watt University), De Montfort University and Aston University to offer Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programmes. Our range of programmes includes Hospitality & Tourism Management, Business Management, Accounting, Finance, Business Information Systems, Marketing, Medical Bioscience, Psychology and many more.
With the inception of the Council for Private Education under the Private Education Act in December 2009, EAIM was among the first batch of few PEIs to be awarded the inaugural 4-yearEdutrust certification. It had successfully renewed both the ERF and EduTrust Certification throughout the years, 4 times up to 2026.
If you have the aspiration to succeed, your learning journey with us could be a fruitful and enriching experience. We are confident that the transnational and employability-centered education you receive at EAIM will equip you with the 4Cs for professional success – i.e. to become a graduate who is Creative, Competent, Confident and Committed.
Graduate Programmes (MBA & Masters)
Master of Business Administration ( MBA )
- MBA (English), Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Business School
- MBA (Chinese), Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Business School
- MBA with Specialism in Finance, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Business School
- MBA with Specialism in Strategy, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh Business School
- MBA (Global), De Montfort University
Undergraduate Programmes ( BA (Hons), BSc (Hons) )
- BSc (Hons) in Medical Bioscience (Top up) , Aston University
- BA (Hons) in Business and Management (Top up), De Montfort University
- BA (Hons) in Accounting & Business Management (Top up), De Montfort University
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management (Top up), Queen Margaret University
Graduate Programmes (Advanced Diploma)
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business Management (Chinese)
- Advanced Diploma in Accountancy
- Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance
- Advanced Diploma in International Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business Information Management
- Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Operations Management
- Advanced Diploma in Applied Psychology