Established in 1965 as a research-intensive University, The University of Newcastle, Australia ranks within the world’s Top 200 Universities1 and ranked Top 5 in the World for the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG)2 partnering for a sustainable future.
Newcastle Australia Institute of Higher Education (Newcastle Australia) established its presence in Singapore in 2002. As a part of the University’s Looking Ahead Strategic Plan for 2020 to 2025, and being a wholly owned entity of the University of Newcastle, Australia, it plays an important role in providing future leaders access to world-class higher education. In Singapore, we bring the University’s excellent support schemes directly to you. We have a team of leading academics, teaching and learning staff based in Singapore. You will have first-hand access of support from your lecturers, tutors and a teaching and learning adviser. Whether you choose to study in Singapore or Australia, we are committed to providing all our students with the same high-quality face-to-face support services.
We have in place an Industry Mentoring Scheme whereby we have taken care of every single detail that will bolster your learning journey with us and eventually mould you into the visionary and action-oriented leader businesses need. Our top-notch mentoring techniques have been designed to give every student an exclusive learning experience:
• A platform to connect students to an industry of interest and their leaders.
• Develop students holistically through a support network of esteemed alumni and industry partners.
• Provide well-known and industry specific market leaders as dedicated mentors.
• Create mentoring relationships that enable students to overcome barriers to industry engagement.
• Facilitate valuable insights about working with mentees from different background to your own.
1 Based on QS World Rankings 2023
2 Based on Times Higher Education Impact Rankings 2022
Newcastle Australia Institute of Higher Education
(A wholly owned entity of The University of Newcastle, Australia)
100 Victoria Street, #13-01/02, National Library Building, Singapore 188064
Tel: 6992 2373