Process Safety is a disciplined framework for managing the integrity of hazardous operating systems and processes. By applying good design principles, engineering and operating practices, you can prevent and control incidents that lead to toxic exposure, fires or explosions.
This series of eight training workshops conducted by SITLEARN Professional Development is specially designed to help people tasked with safety responsibilities gain the engineering and management expertise needed to safely operate a plant in Singapore.
Workshops are stackable towards a SIT Specialist Certificate in Process Safety or can be taken individually as a single module.
- PS Workshop 1: Process Safety Concepts
- PS Workshop 2: Fire and Explosion Prevention
- PS Workshop 3: Designing and Engineering for Safe Operations: Runaway Reactions and Dust Handling
- PS Workshop 4: Relief Systems: Types, Characteristics and Design Considerations
- PS Workshop 5: Process Hazard Analysis
- PS Workshop 6: Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- PS Workshop 7: The Human Factor in Process Safety
- PS Workshop 8: Quantitative Risk Analysis