The Graduate Diploma In Management (GDMGT) is designed to impart in students the skills and knowledge required to perform in a managerial role. This programme will contribute to the preparation of the Singapore workforce for a new economy that is globally competitive, socially complex, and increasingly volatile.
To graduate with the GDMGT, students are required to complete 30 credit units consisting of six compulsory core courses.
- BUS511 Managing Sustainable Operations
- BUS512 Accounting and Finance for Managers
- BUS513 Managing & Leading to Achieve Organisational Excellence
- BUS515 Corporate Governance, Social Responsibility and Enterprise Risk Management
- BUS531 Sustainability Management
- ECO531 Managerial Economics and the Global Economy
Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
For SUSS graduate programmes that are conducted in the English Language, you must meet the English Language Proficiency Requirement (ELPR)* if your undergraduate degree is not awarded by an English-medium university, or your undergraduate degree is awarded by an English-medium university but the language of instruction was not English.
* at least an IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5, or a TOEFL score of 580 (paper-based) or 85 (internet-based), or a PTE Academic score of 58, or C1 Advanced score of 180 [score must be obtained within the last 2 years at point of application].
Applicants with an undergraduate degree that was conducted in English but awarded by a non-English medium university must produce an official letter from the university to certify as such in order to seek waiver of the ELPR requirement.
Applicants with relevant work experience but with other qualifications may be considered on an individual basis.
Applicants with social outreach or volunteering experience have an added advantage.
This programme is currently unable to take in international students, i.e., you must be a Singapore citizen, permanent resident or a resident in Singapore (e.g., Employment Pass holder) in order to apply for admission.
Dates & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
Singapore University of Social Sciences
463 Clementi Road
Tel: +65 6248 9777