Date : 21st Jan 2022
Time: 12:00pm to 1:30 pm
Location : Virtual Session on Zoom
The Master’s Experience aims to help you explore different MBA, Masters and CE programmes that can help you to gain new skills and level up your career.
The Master’s Experience (10 Jan – 3rd Mar) is a 14-part series organised by HeadHunt in collaboration with different universities to let you a) experience sample classes and b) ask questions about their programmes and scholarships.
Each Master’s Experience Session will consist of the following:
- Information Session (30 Mins) – Gain a better understanding of the programme structure and admission requirements.
- Experience Class (60 Mins) – Experience a sample class and learn about the latest trending topics related to the programme.
For our Master’s Experience Session on 21st Jan, Professor Shantanu Bhattacharya from Lee Kong Chian School of Business, SMU will be speaking on the topic of Uncovering the Secrets of Global Innovation.
Uncovering the Secrets of Global Innovation
Speaker: Professor Shantanu Bhattacharya
Businesses have gone through a structural revolution in the last decade, with sourcing and distribution heavily affected by globalisation. The challenge to innovate has also increased, not just within but also between organisations. In this masterclass, you will learn the logic behind coordinating global innovation and how that can contribute to long-term success.
SMU Postgraduate Programmes
Workshop Schedule (10th Jan – 3rd Mar)
The Master’s Experience (Information Session and Experience Class)
- 10th Jan – ESSEC Business School | Client-centricity: The Future of Strategy ?
- 13th Jan – Nanyang Centre for Public Administration | Smart Nation for Better Living
- 18th Jan – Nanyang Business School | Neuromarketing and Power of the Subconscious Brain
- 21st Jan – SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business| Uncovering the Secrets of Global Innovation
- 25th Jan – NUS Business School | Understanding REITs and Looking to the Future
- 28th Jan – IMDA | Singapore Digital Scholarship
- 8th Feb – ESSEC Business School | The Pandemic’s Impact on International Relations
- 11th Feb – Centre for Professional and Continuing Education (PACE@NTU) | FlexiMasters : A Lifelong Learning Pathway
- 15th Feb – Yong Pung How School of Law, SMU | Blockchain and Governance
- 18th Feb – NUS Institute of Systems Science | Building a Native Android App
- 22nd Feb – Kaplan Higher Education Institute | The Future of Leading
- 25th Feb – School of Accountancy, SMU | Data Modelling in Accounting Decision Making
- 28th Feb – James Cook University | Managing Post-Pandemic Tourist Behaviour
- 3rd Mar – National Institute of Education | Science of Learning
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
POLL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to Poll Quiz Terms and Conditions as stated at https://postgrad.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Poll-Quiz-Terms-and-Conditions-Final.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/