Developed by London School of Business and Finance as an initial qualification for students aiming to embarks on a career in one of a wide range of industries, and/or for students aiming for a Higher Education qualification in a subject allied to Management.
The credits gained by achieving the Postgraduate Diploma in Business may enable progression to University of Canada West (UCW) MBA programme, and the skills learned equip students for entry to a career in industry.
The Postgraduate Diplomain Business Studies aims to provide students with:
- The eligibility to progress into the UCW’s MBA programme.
- An understanding of basic theories and concepts of the subject area, and the ability to communicate these accurately to a range of peers.
- Gain skills that can be used in a wide range of situations and contexts.
Whilst the Postgraduate Diploma in Business Studies may be a first step towards obtaining the UCW’s MBA, holders of the Postgraduate Diploma will be equipped to enter employment successfully in today’s competitive business landscape.
- Business and Academic Writing
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Business Fundamentals
- Economics from a Business Perspective
21 years or above
Minimum Academic Entry Requirement:
Local and International students MUST have
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimal score of 60%
Minimum English Language Entry Requirement:
Both local and international students MUST fulfil the minimum English language entry requirement of one of the following.
- Achieved grade C6 or better in English language in GCE O level;
- Completed LSBF Preparatory Course in English Advanced Level;
- IELTS 6.5 with the writing band score no less than 6.0
Students with non-standard entry requirements will be assessed on a case by case basis subject to approval of the Academic Board.