The Master of Science in Communication Management conducted by Singapore Management University (SMU) is South-East Asia’s only university degree in corporate communication.
In the programme, communication professionals will learn to:
- Learn how communication contributes to shaping strategic management by understanding the business functions of finance, strategy, marketing and accounting.
- Learn to analyse key strategic communication and management issues facing organisations.
- Learn to make data-based decisions by using data analytics and the latest scientific evidence.
- Manage communication with diverse stakeholders and across different media platforms.
- CORPORATE REPUTATION
- RESEARCH DESIGN AND ANALYTICS
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA ERA
- STRATEGIC CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
- THE SCIENCE OF BEHAVIOUR CHANGE
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- CORPORATE BRANDING
- MEDIA RELATIONS
- BUSINESS FOUNDATIONAL COURSE: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS FOUNDATIONAL COURSE: ETHICS AND SUSTAINABILITY
- BUSINESS FOUNDATIONAL COURSE: MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS FOUNDATIONAL COURSE: FINANCE
SOLVING A CORPORATE COMMUNICATION CHALLENGE
The Master of Science in Communication Management Programme welcomes students who fulfil the following admission requirements to join us.
- A good bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in any field of study
- A good score in the SMU Admission Test or GMAT/GRE*
- Minimum working experience (post-Bachelor’s degree) of 3 years (part-time track) or 2 years (full-time track)
- A good TOEFL/IELTS score is required if your degree was not taught in English
*We will accept good undergraduate GPAs from SMU in place of the admissions test requirement. Speak with your Admissions Manager to find out more.
The part-time track of the MCM programme is open to all Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents. It is also open to international students who hold a valid Employment Pass (EP) or Dependant’s Pass (DP), and do not require a student visa.
The full-time track of the MCM programme will provide student visas for international students who wish to pursue their studies in Singapore without other employment.