The Master of Science in Communication Management conducted by Singapore Management University (SMU) is South-East Asia’s only university degree in corporate communication.
In the programme, communication professionals will learn to:
- Learn how communication contributes to shaping strategic management by understanding the business functions of finance, strategy, marketing and accounting.
- Learn to analyse key strategic communication and management issues facing organisations.
- Learn to make data-based decisions by using data analytics and the latest scientific evidence.
- Manage communication with diverse stakeholders and across different media platforms.
- CORPORATE REPUTATION
- RESEARCH DESIGN AND ANALYTICS
- RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA ERA
- STRATEGIC CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
- THE SCIENCE OF BEHAVIOUR CHANGE
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- CORPORATE BRANDING
- MEDIA RELATIONS
- BUSINESS FOUNDATIONAL COURSE: STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS FOUNDATIONAL COURSE: ETHICS AND SUSTAINABILITY
- BUSINESS FOUNDATIONAL COURSE: MARKETING MANAGEMENT
- BUSINESS FOUNDATIONAL COURSE: FINANCE
SOLVING A CORPORATE COMMUNICATION CHALLENGE
The Master of Science in Communication Management Programme welcomes students who fulfil the following admission requirements to join us.
- A good bachelor’s degree from a recognised university in any field of study
- A good score in the SMU Admission Test or GMAT/GRE*
- Minimum working experience (post-Bachelor’s degree) of 3 years (part-time track) or 2 years (full-time track)
- A good TOEFL/IELTS score is required if your degree was not taught in English
*We will accept good undergraduate GPAs from SMU in place of the admissions test requirement. Speak with your Admissions Manager to find out more.
The part-time track of the MCM programme is open to all Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents. It is also open to international students who hold a valid Employment Pass (EP) or Dependant’s Pass (DP), and do not require a student visa.
The full-time track of the MCM programme will provide student visas for international students who wish to pursue their studies in Singapore without other employment.
Dates & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
Lee Kong Chian School of Business
Singapore Management University
50 Stamford Road