Meet Exceptional Faculty That Combines Practical Experience and Theoretical Knowledge of Integrated Counselling & Psychotherapy.
As diverse as our students, our Roehampton approved local MA faculty members are highly passionate about learning in their subject matters. In addition to providing high-quality feedback on the work you produce, you can expect your faculty member to act as a facilitator to your learning by providing relevant integrative theories and practice.
The Roehampton University, London Master of Arts in Integrative Counselling & Psychotherapy programme is accredited by The Association of Psychotherapists and Counsellors Singapore (APACS). APACS is an association dedicated for all practitioners in the healthcare sector who are keen to be part of this big family of helping professionals. Although most of us in the association are psychotherapist, psychologist, counsellor, or social worker, we welcome other healthcare professional to join us. Thus, the approach to meet the individual or family in a holistic manner.
- Introduction to Counselling Practice
- Integrative Theory and Practice
- Personal Development 1
- Personal Development 2
- Foundations of Professional Practice
- Assessment of Clients for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- The Role of Research in Counselling
- Supervised Counselling Practice 1
- Supervised Counselling Practice 2
- Advanced Integrative Theory and Practice
- Integrative Theory and Skills
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- At least 21 years old and
- A relevant bachelor’s degree in psychology or the social sciences or an arts related subject; OR
- Non-relevant bachelor’s degree holders may be required to undertake additional modules in order to fulfil the required credit points (The final decision rests with the University)
- A minimum of 6.5 IELTS overall with no less than 5.5 in any band, or equivalent for graduates from non-English programs