This course is a good choice if you are looking to trial part of an MBA and boost your knowledge in business management. This course is also a good choice if you aren’t from a business background and would like to gain business management skills to further your career.
You’ll study core units in accounting and finance, plus choose specialist units to create a personalised qualification that suits your goals and career aspirations.
The programme consists of 4 units and may be completed in 4 months.
|MBS539||Accounting for Managers|
Choose 2 units only:
|MBS538||Organisational Behaviour and Management|
|MBS537||Strategic Marketing Management|
|MBS661||Global Business in the Asian Century|
|MBS684||Managing strategic Risks and Projects|
|MBS673||Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management|
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Other professional qualifications will be assessed on case-by-case basis.
- For mature applicants who are Diploma holders with a minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience can be considered.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirements.
- In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with Murdoch University.
Dates & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
Kaplan City Campus @ PoMo
1 Selegie Rd
Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge
8 Wilkie Rd
Tel: +65 6733 1877