Date : 28th Jan 2022
Time: 12:00pm to 12:30 pm
Location : Virtual Session on Zoom
The Master’s Experience aims to help you explore different MBA, Masters and CE programmes that can help you to gain new skills and level up your career.
The Master’s Experience (10 Jan – 3rd Mar) is a 14-part series organised by HeadHunt in collaboration with different universities to let you a) experience sample classes and b) ask questions about their programmes and scholarships.
The Master’s Experience [Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship] Session will consist of the following:
- Information Session (30 Mins) – Gain a better understanding of the Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship programme.
For our Master’s Experience Session on 28th Jan, Ms Chng Yi Jun from Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) will be speaking on the topic of the Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship.
IMDA | Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship
Speaker: Ms Chng Yi Jun
Designation: Manager, Talent Development, Human Capital Cluster
The Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship is an industry scholarship that empowers students interested in pursuing tech or media related studies at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
If you have a passion for tech or media and want to take an active role in influencing how technology can help shape our lives, we invite you to explore the multitude of opportunities that awaits you in fields such as data analytics, digital media, film production, games development and cybersecurity. Scholars under the programme have the flexibility to chart their own career with the industry, where they can serve their bond in organisations in Singapore ranging from Startups to SMEs to MNCs, in any industry from healthcare to finance to media.
Sign up today to receive updates about the SG:D Scholarship applications at go.gov.sg/sgdscholarships
- Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship (Postgraduate)
- Singapore Digital (SG:D) Scholarship (Undergraduate)
Workshop Schedule (10th Jan – 3rd Mar)
The Master’s Experience (Information Session and Experience Class)
- 10th Jan – ESSEC Business School | Client-centricity: The Future of Strategy ?
- 13th Jan – Nanyang Centre for Public Administration | Smart Nation for Better Living
- 18th Jan – Nanyang Business School | Neuromarketing and Power of the Subconscious Brain
- 21st Jan – SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business| Uncovering the Secrets of Global Innovation
- 25th Jan – NUS Business School | Understanding REITs and Looking to the Future
- 28th Jan – IMDA | Singapore Digital Scholarship
- 8th Feb – ESSEC Business School | The Pandemic’s Impact on International Relations
- 11th Feb – Centre for Professional and Continuing Education (PACE@NTU) | FlexiMasters : A Lifelong Learning Pathway
- 15th Feb – Yong Pung How School of Law, SMU | Blockchain and Governance
- 18th Feb – NUS Institute of Systems Science | Building a Native Android App
- 22nd Feb – Kaplan Higher Education Institute | The Future of Leading
- 25th Feb – School of Accountancy, SMU | Data Modelling in Accounting Decision Making
- 28th Feb – James Cook University | Managing Post-Pandemic Tourist Behaviour
- 3rd Mar – National Institute of Education | Science of Learning
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
POLL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to Poll Quiz Terms and Conditions as stated at https://postgrad.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Poll-Quiz-Terms-and-Conditions-Final.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/