Date : 13th Jan 2022
Time: 12:00pm to 1:30 pm
Location : Virtual Session on Zoom
The Master’s Experience aims to help you explore different MBA, Masters and CE programmes that can help you to gain new skills and level up your career.
The Master’s Experience (10 Jan – 3rd Mar) is a 14-part series organised by HeadHunt in collaboration with different universities to let you a) experience sample classes and b) ask questions about their programmes and scholarships.
Each Master’s Experience Session will consist of the following:
- Information Session (30 Mins) – Gain a better understanding of the programme structure and admission requirements.
- Experience Class (60 Mins) – Experience a sample class and learn about the latest trending topics related to the programme.
For our Master’s Experience Session on 13th Jan, Adjunct Prof. Ang Hak Seng from Nanyang Centre for Public Administration, NTU will be speaking on the topic of Smart Nation for Better Living .
Smart Nation for Better Living
Speaker: Adjunct Prof. Ang Hak Seng
Adjunct Prof. Ang Hak Seng is an Adjunct Professor of Nanyang Centre for Public Administration. He was the Deputy Secretary of Ministry of Culture, Community and Youth (MCCY) leading Singapore Cares, the national movement to foster a more caring, compassionate and inclusive society. Dr Ang was also previously Chief Executive Director (CED) of People’s Association (PA); the Chief Executive Officer of the Health Promotion Board which oversees national health promotion and prevention policies; and has served in the Singapore Police Force (SPF) and Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) for more than 30 years.
Smart Nation is a new form of competitive advantage for Singapore. It’s how we live, work and play. The three key areas are:
- Smart Government – leverages technology to enhance e-services to the people. And more importantly to bring people together, and for them to co-deliver services.
- Smart Businesses – how technology has disrupted certain industries, yet brought about opportunities to do things better. Technology has refined the ‘just in time’ model, enabling smaller businesses to compete better with bigger business.
- Smart Citizens – technology has enabled people to play a more active role in community building, such as to do good, learn continuously, eat and play well.
Workshop Schedule (10th Jan – 3rd Mar)
The Master’s Experience (Information Session and Experience Class)
- 10th Jan – ESSEC Business School | Client-centricity: The Future of Strategy ?
- 13th Jan – Nanyang Centre for Public Administration | Smart Nation for Better Living
- 18th Jan – Nanyang Business School | Neuromarketing and Power of the Subconscious Brain
- 21st Jan – SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business| Uncovering the Secrets of Global Innovation
- 25th Jan – NUS Business School | Understanding REITs and Looking to the Future
- 28th Jan – IMDA | Singapore Digital Scholarship
- 8th Feb – ESSEC Business School | The Pandemic’s Impact on International Relations
- 11th Feb – Centre for Professional and Continuing Education (PACE@NTU) | FlexiMasters : A Lifelong Learning Pathway
- 15th Feb – Singapore Management University
- 18th Feb – NUS Institute of Systems Science | Building a Native Android App
- 22nd Feb – Kaplan Higher Education Institute | The Future of Leading
- 25th Feb – Singapore Management University
- 28th Feb – James Cook University | Managing Post-Pandemic Tourist Behaviour
- 3rd Mar – National Institute of Education | Science of Learning
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
All information (including but not limited to the Zoom Video, Presentation and PowerPoint Slides) contained within the Brown Bag Sessions Presentations are considered proprietary intellectual property and should not be distributed or shared without written consent.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
POLL QUIZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to Poll Quiz Terms and Conditions as stated at https://postgrad.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Poll-Quiz-Terms-and-Conditions-Final.pdf
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/