About the CFA® Program
Achieve one of the highest distinctions in the investment management profession and become a Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®).
The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential is held by over 170,000 professionals around the world. The charter gives a strong understanding of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills.
The CFA Program curriculum comprises three levels, each with its own exam. Passing the exam for all three levels is a requirement to obtaining the CFA charter.
- Learning Mode
Classroom/Online Program/Self-Study Schweser Study Packages
Part-Time Study Mode
If you are interested in a career in banking and financial services, then earning the CFA® charter is your next step.
There are many benefits to earning the CFA® charter when you step into this industry of opportunities:
- Real-World Expertise
Being a CFA® charterholder demonstrates your fluency with an advanced investment management and analysis curriculum that leverages current best practices and the experience of practitioners around the world to bridge real-world practice and theoretical knowledge.
- Industry Recognition
Stand out in the competitive global industry and gain instant credibility with peers, clients and hiring managers who know the intelligence, hard work, and profound commitment it takes to earn the CFA® charter.
- Ethical Foundation
Learn to apply ethical principles and gain a foothold in the skills needed to demonstrate a commitment to the high standards of accountability and integrity that build a trusted reputation.
- Join the Global Community of Professionals
Join a vast professional network of more than 170,000 CFA® charterholders worldwide and gain unmatched career resources, lifelong insights and opportunities to build relationships.
- In-Demand Qualification
The Top 10 global employers of CFA® charterholders include Bank of America, Citigroup, Ernst & Young, HSBC, JP Morgan Chase, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, PricewaterhouseCoopers, RBC, UBS, Wells Fargo.
Why Study with Kaplan?
- Kaplan Higher Education Academy (KHEA) and Kaplan Schweser – a compelling combination in CFA® training
- Schweser study materials – including our world-renowned SchweserNotes™
- Employs a comprehensive learning strategy (The Kaplan Way: Prepare▸Practice▸Perform™)
- Expert instruction by CFA® charterholders with years of teaching experience and industry credentials
- Study materials, practice questions and mock exams to convert your knowledge into question-answering ability
- A wide range of study options to suit your learning style and schedule
- Online portal containing a huge pool of videos, question bank and other resources
- Thousands of students have gone through our doors
- Voted “Best Corporate Training Provider for Finance Management” (2017 & 2018)*
- Voted “Top 3 Best Private Institutes” in Singapore (2013 to 2016)**
*JobsCentral Learning T.E.D. Awards 2017 & 2018
** AsiaOne People’s Choice Awards
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by Kaplan Higher Education Academy.
CFA Institute, CFA® and the Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.