Date: 26 January 2019
Time: 11:00am – 5:00pm
Venue: Raffles City Convention Centre
POSTGRADUATE MASTERCLASS FAIR 2019
Join our HeadHunt Postgraduate Fair (12th Edition) on 7th Sep 2019 at Raffles City Convention Centre.
The Postgraduate Masterclass Fair 2019 (11th Edition) aims to help professionals gain an insight into how postgraduate education can help you with your career progression and personal development.
- 23 x Exhibition Booths where you can speak to the schools on their curriculum and course.
- 9 x one Hour Masterclass sessions [Experience different classes and topics taught by the schools]
- 100 x one on one Coffee Chat Session with the schools
Explore MBA, Masters, PhD and Continuing Education courses that are offered by local and international institutions and gain insights into the different programmes available.
Attendees that enrol for a postgraduate programme after attending our Postgraduate Masterclass Fair will be entitled to a $40 Starbucks Card*.
Postgraduate Fair Details
Date : 26th January 2019 (Sat)
Time : 11:00am – 5:00pm
Location : Raffles City Convention Centre – Level 4, Stamford Ballroom
Free Entry Ticket entitles you to :
- Access to Exhibition Booths
- Access to Information Sessions
VIP Ticket ($5 – Refundable Attendance Deposit) entitles you to :
- Booking of one 1-on-1 Coffee Chat Session (1 x 20 mins session) with the respective school’s admission & marketing team
- The $5 deposit will be refunded back to you at the venue when you turn up for your reserved coffee chat session
- Coffee/Tea with light snacks
- Free Entry Ticket entitlements
Free Masterclass Sessions – Limited Seats
- 11:00am – 12:00pm: The Future of Industry 4.0 on Innovation and Skills – SMU LKCSB
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm : Industry 4.0 – Historical Overview and Current Trends – NUS SCALE
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm: Mergers & Acquisitions : An Introduction – NUS Business School
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: The Future of Writing Software – NUS ISS
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm: Innovation by Design – SUTD
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Servant Leadership in Developing People – NIE, NTU
- 2:00pm – 3:00pm: Viral Marketing Campaign: What Makes It Work ? – ESSEC
- 3:00pm – 4:00pm: Urban Planning – Dealing with “Wicked Problems” – JCU
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm: Preparing for A Successful Entrepreneurial Career – NTU NTC
List of Participating Institutions and Partners
- Amity Global Institute
- Aventis School of Management
- East Asia Institute of Management
- ESSEC Business School
- Jamboree Education
- James Cook University
- London School of Business & Finance in Singapore
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- NTU Nanyang Technopreneurship Center
- National Institute of Education, NTU
- Ngee Ann Academy
- NUS Business School
- NUS Institute of Systems Science
- NUS School of Continuing and Lifelong Education (SCALE)
- PSB Academy
- SG:D | Scholarship / Infocomm Media Development Authority
- SIM Global Education
- SMU Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- SMU School of Accountancy
- SMU School of Economics
- SMU School of Information Systems
- SMU School of Law
- SUSS School of Business
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- YMCA Education Centre – Strathclyde Business School
TERMS AND CONDITION
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent to RJ Media’s Terms and Conditions as stated at http://www.postgrad.com.sg/terms-conditions/
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
By filling up this registration form, you hereby agree and consent that your personal data provided in this form may be collected, used, processed and disclosed by RJ Media Pte Ltd for the purposes of processing your registration, as well as for the programme delivery involved with relevant event invitations to future events and online surveys, marketing and promotional activities on print and social media, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all subsidiary legislation related thereto.
Please note that photos and videos of you may be taken during the seminar/event for publicity and marketing purposes.
*Limited to the first 100 redemption and only for courses listed in the Postgraduate Masterclass 2019 booklet. Attendees would have to provide evidence of the university acceptance and school enrolment letter. Course registration must be done after 26th Jan 2019. Limited to 1 redemption per Postgraduate Masterclass Fair 2019 attendee. RJ Media Pte Ltd decisions are final and binding.
** Terms & Conditions apply