Established in 1985, the Continuing Education & Training (CET) Academy is the driving force behind Ngee Ann Polytechnic’s efforts to offer adult education and training. We have helped more than 25,000 working adults to learn new skills, stay relevant and remain employable in today’s global economy.
The CET Academy offers a wide range of courses, including Part-Time Diplomas, Advanced Diplomas, Specialist Diplomas, Diploma (Conversion), Workforce Skills Qualifications (WSQ), short courses and SkillsFuture programmes. Our programmes cater to individuals from many industries, including business, engineering, manufacturing, marine offshore, healthcare, tourism and hospitality.
Executive Education Courses
- Analytical Science
- Business & Decision Analytics New!
- Clinical Education
- Community Gerontology Nursing
- Community Optometry New!
- Consumer Banking
- Data Analytics New!
- Digital Branding & Social Media Strategies
- Early Childhood Learning Support
- Electrical Design & Operation
- Marine Production
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Speech Training, Storytelling and Literacy Teaching
- Sustainable Facilities Management
- Veterinary Clinical Practice
- Click here to find out more