Machine Learning for Humans develops the cognitive capacities in participants on how to think like a data scientist. Through the lens of data science, participants will gain a broad overview on the history of data, how to conduct a machine learning project from start to finish, the practical application of various machine learning models
The programme is designed for professionals who are keen to understand how Machine Learning is changing and disrupting businesses.
This online course will be of interest for professionals who deal with data on a day-to-day basis and wish to understand how data can be leveraged for smarter business decisions.
This online course comprises 8 chapters with 20 modules, covering topics like how to conduct a machine learning project from start to finish to basic machine learning techniques. The concept within each module is delivered through an engaging visual presentation using animation and motion graphics, delivered by experienced data scientists.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Grasp the complexities of big data generated by people and systems
- Learn the data requirements of a problem space
- Discover the steps to conduct a machine learning project from start to finish
- Recognise 10 basic machine learning techniques
- Apply appropriate machine learning techniques for different types of business problems
- Understand how to work effectively with a data expert to implement a machine learning solution
- Comprehend the ethical considerations when implementing a machine learning solution