The Master of Science in Technopreneurship and Innovation Programme (MSc TIP) aims to develop and equip global entrepreneurs with the skills and stamina to turn novel ideas into successful ventures in the fast-paced economy today.
Modelled after the venture creation cycle, this graduate programme enables candidates to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and the essential business knowledge. Participants learn effective entrepreneurship problem-solving techniques and business decision making approaches through the unique TIP pedagogy: Experiential Learning, Global Immersion and Transformational Experience.
- Entrepreneurship & Business Planning
- New Venture & Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Intellectual Property & Technology Evaluation & Commercialization
- Strategic Management for New Ventures & Technology Firms
- Venture Capital Financing
- Accounting for New & Ongoing Ventures
- Strategic Human Resource Management for New & Ongoing ventures
– A good bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline of study from a recognised university or tertiary institution.
– Proficiency in English language.
Non-native English speaking graduates from countries where English is not an official language are required to take the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). An overall band score of 6.5 and above on the academic IELTS is required for consideration for admission.
– A strong passion in entrepreneurship.
– Work experience is preferred.