Our program fully taught in Singapore, place our students at the heart of the Asia-Pacific region. Asia sees one of the world’s highest rate of digital adoption, and the whole of Asia-Pacific has become the largest digital retail market in the world.
Empowered by digital technologies, marketers now find themselves facing consumers who are better informed, highly impatient and more discerning. What it takes to engage such consumers involves providing the right information at the right time, all the time. A challenge in which digital marketing is well poised to meet.
We also see a growing sophistication in the next generation of Asian consumers. These consumers don’t just want the best product in the world, they want products tailored to their tastes and provide unique experiences. Part of this growing sophistication resulted in an increased appetite for luxury in Asia.
The concept of luxury has also evolved. No longer is the definition of luxury linked to the more traditional idea of conspicuous consumption. Now luxury is replaced by an emphasis on quality, authenticity and uniqueness. Luxury marketing has always been about experiences, a marketer trained in luxury marketing offer a unique competence in experience marketing.
To gear up for this brand-new group of consumers, it is not surprising that the most sought-after skills in the recent year for a marketer has to do with digital and experience marketing. It is with this aim in mind that we developed the MSc in Marketing Management and Digital.
With a special emphasis in digital and luxury marketing, we aim to equip our students with the skills set, knowledge and experiences to thrive as a modern marketer. There is great synergy among digital and luxury marketing given that luxury brands are increasingly using digital media to court and engage consumers.
Throughout our courses, you will acquire all the concepts and techniques of marketing, digital tools and know-how, managerial skills and good professional practices. These will enable you to succeed in the marketing trades and access management functions in marketing or digital marketing field in various industries.
The program will also focus on the social and ethical dimensions of marketing issues to equip you with the knowledge and skillsets to analyze, reflect, implement and audit marketing and digital marketing policies, in order to drive the managerial and digital transformation of companies.
Build a strong foundation in management, marketing and digital
- Asian Economies
- Management and Society
- Negotiation for Managers
- Applied Strategic Management
- Financial Accounting for Managers
- Mandarin/French Language Course
- Fundamentals of Digital Business
- Digital Business Model
- Consumer Behaviour in Asia
- Consumer and Marketing Research
- Marketing and Sales Relationship
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Luxury Brand Management
- Inbound and Content Marketing
- Social Media and Mobile Marketing
- Innovation and Disruption in the Luxury Industry
- New Product Development and Product Management
- Have you obtained or are currently pursuing a Master/4-year bachelor/3-year bachelor’s degree in any field of study (engineering, science, mathematics, business, law, humanities & social sciences, economics, etc.)?
- Are you a high-potential candidate looking to gain or deepen your knowledge of Marketing?
- Are you open-minded, internationally oriented and have leadership potential?
You will need to provide:
1 English test score – exempted if native-speaker or have spent last 3 years in a 100% English speaking university
Date & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
ESSEC Asia-Pacific Campus
5 Nepal Park
Tel: +65 6884 9780