The MSc in Marine Technology is a part-time Masters Degree programme that caters for working engineers, executives and managers in the local marine and offshore industry, with minimum disruption to their demanding work commitments. This dynamic course responds to the challenges and demands of the global maritime sector.
The programme develops the skills of graduate engineers working in the marine and offshore industry in advanced technologies, design, engineering, management, safety, statutory rules and regulations, and business. The students will also develop transferable professional skills, such as technical writing, which are fostered through post-training assignments and then finally a dissertation.
- Advanced Marine Engineering Design
- Marine and Offshore Project Management
- Marine Systems Identification Modelling and Control
- The Regulatory Framework for the Marine Industry
- Surveying Ships and Offshore Installations
- Advanced Subsea and Pipeline Engineering
- Advanced Marine Design
- Advanced Offshore Technology
- Advanced Hydrodynamics
- Mooring Riser and Drilling System
- Structural Analysis and Design of Ships and Offshore Structures
- Structural Dynamics of Ships and Offshore Structures
Type of Programme
Post-graduate taught degree, Blended Learning.
36 months part-time study
A 2:2 honours degree, or international equivalent, in a marine technology subject or relevant engineering subject. Relevant experience is desirable, although not essential.
English Language Entry Requirements : IELTS overall 6.5 (with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills) or equivalent
The course is only available to Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Singapore Employment Pass holders, Singapore Dependant’s Pass* holders.
*subject to approval by the respective pass-issuing authority.