The Master of Science in Energy and Sustainability is designed to meet the Framework of the Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ) at Masters level.
The programme aims to gain an advanced knowledge and understanding of specialist topics in Energy and Sustainability, to develop transferable skills in research and knowledge acquisition, to satisfy the professional development needs of the individual and his/her employers; providing relevant training to engineering graduates who wish to pursue a career in the area of Energy and Sustainability, and lastly to provide a foundation for further postgraduate studies.
- Energy Resources and Technologies
- Materials for Sustainability
- Environmental Impact, Legislation and Engineering
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- Energy Management
- Energy Storage
- Renewable Heating and Cooling
- Mechanical Integrity
- Masters Project
Type of Programme
Post-graduate taught degree, face-to-face lessons.
12 months full-time study
- First degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent engineering qualification with minimum second lower classification (2.2)
- English Language Entry Requirements : IELTS overall 6.5 or equivalent
The course is only available to Singapore Citizens, Singapore Permanent Residents, Singapore Employment Pass holders, Singapore Dependant’s Pass* holders.