The MSc Business Analytics (MSBA) equips participants to excel in the domain of business analytics. The curriculum imparts a strong business sense through the teaching of business strategy and the tools to appreciate the insights from the analysis of data through courses such as AI and Big Data in Business and Data Management and Visualisation. The learning for this programme adopts a very hands-on approach, with two projects allowing participants to apply classroom knowledge to real-world business situations.
MSBA graduates will be in a position to perform the role of leading analytics projects in their domain, double-hat as both the head of a business unit and analytics business lead, or serve as a professional consultant with business domain expertise.
The highly flexible programme allows students to study for the programme either on a full time (1 year) or on a part time (1.5 years) schedule. Participants of the MSBA programme are required to complete 6 core modules, 4 electives and 2 projects.
- Programming in Python and R (Bootcamp)
- Data Management and Visualisation
- Probability and Statistics
- Analytics and Machine Learning in Business
- Analytics Strategy
- AI and Big Data in Business
- AI with Advanced Predictive Techniques in Finance
- Risk Management with Fraud Detection and Forensic Analysis
- Marketing and Customer Analytics
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Lean Operations and Optimisation
Applicants who wish to apply to the Nanyang MSc Business Analytics (MSBA) are required to meet the minimum admission requirements below:
- A good Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- A good GMAT/GRE score.
- TOEFL/IELTS for applicants whose first degree was taken in a language other than English.
- Applicants with no work experience are welcome to apply.