The Master of Science in Asset and Wealth Management (MAWM) was launched to cater to the growing demand for highly-trained expertise in the asset and wealth management sectors.
The MAWM is offered through the Wealth Management Institute (WMI), an autonomous institute of NTU Singapore.
Designed to groom future-ready asset and wealth management professionals, this one year elite programme was created to align with industry skills frameworks established by the Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore (IBF). Backed by the strength and global standing of NTU, WMI’s appointment as Private Banking Lead Training Provider by IBF and the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), as well as our deep industry links, the MAWM presents a leading edge curriculum that stays relevant to current and future industry.
- Compliance, Ethics & Tools of Investment Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Economics for Financial Markets
- Data-Science and Fintech I
- Data-Science and FinTech II
- Equity and Fixed Income Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Investment Products Strategies
- Investment Advisory
- Behavioural Finance
- Quantitative Trading Strategies
- Alternative Investments
- Investment Systems, Operations and Marketing
- Cycles, Crises and Bubbles
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Modelling
- Quantitative Methods for Investment
- Reserve Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Wealth Planning
- Cross Banking
- Advanced Wealth Planning, Family Office and Business Succession
The admission requirements for the Master’s Degree in Asset & Wealth Management are:
- A good Bachelor’s degree in a relevant programme
- Competitive GMAT / GRE score
- TOEFL score > 100 IBT or IELTS score > 6.5, if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level.
- At least 2 years of working experience