The University of Roehampton London MBA is specifically designed to prepare professionals and business leaders for the challenges of a global market. Besides gaining a solid foundation in key operational and know how in functional areas of business, you will also develop deep knowledge on strategic management and business decision-making. Using business case studies and robust class discussion, this Part-time MBA programme will strongly enhance your personal development, managerial skills and taking your success to the next level.
- 10 Months (Part-time) London MBA
- High-Quality Postgraduate programs recognised by UK chartered professional bodies
- Ranked No 1 Modern University in London (The Complete University Guide 2018)
- 100% coursework Focused with choice of Dissertation or Consultancy
- Vibrant Alumni Community across Asia, Europe and UK
- Flexible weekend classes tailored for busy executives and professionals
- Blended Learning with online support and video recordings
The Roehampton University London MBA comprises of 7 modules plus a choice of an Academic dissertation or Consultancy Project. This Part-Time MBA is designed to provide a competitive edge with strong emphasis on global business issues. Structured around the work commitments and priorities of working professional
Modules (7 Modules + Choice of Dissertation or Consultancy Project)
- RBP020L063V Leadership and Change Management
- RBP020L066V Project Management
- RBP020L061V Strategic Marketing
- RBP020L062V Financial Performance Management
- RBP020L065V Sustainable Business Strategy
- RBP020L050V Business Research Methods
- RBP020L074V HR Business Partnering
- RBP040L051V Dissertation OR
- RBP040L052V Consultancy Project
Weekend Delivery Block
Designed for busy executives, this MBA is delivered on a modular basis, to allow students the focus on one module at a time with minimal disruption to their work and family commitment. Each module is delivered over 2 weekends (Sat & Sun; 9:00am – 5:30pm) of executive block classes with additional support online and video recording for class reviews and discussions.
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- At least 21 years old and
- A degree in any subject or an equivalent management or professional qualification (for example, in accountancy, nursing, engineering) with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work or managerial experience; or
- Mature candidates lacking one of the above academic qualifications above may be considered for entry (subjected to university approval) if s/he has held a senior managerial position over three years and is able to demonstrate the ability to fulfil the objectives of the programme and achieve the standards required.
Aventis School of Management
100 Orchard Road, #04-100 Concorde Hotel Singapore 238840
Tel: 6720 3333