The California State University MBA integrates cross-functional knowledge of business from a global perspective, and is designed specially to accommodate the work commitments of today’s professionals. Providing a highly interactive learning platform, it aims not only to empower you with valuable management skills but to develop your critical leadership skills.
The California State University Masters of Business Administration is a renowned and proven program that can be completed in 12 months. The course curriculum consists of 12 modules, reflecting what is being taught on the US campus. Intakes are situated annually in June.
The California State University MBA offers a customizable curriculum to complement the working executives and professionals. The program consists of 12 modules – 8 core modules and 4 specialization modules .
12 Modules (8 core + 4 specialization)
8 Core modules:
- Managerial Accounting (IMBA210A)
- Global Corporate Finance (IMBA211)
- Leadership & Change Management (IMBA212)
- Marketing Management (IMBA213)
- Statistical Decision Making (IMBA214)
- Information Technology Management (IMBA215)
- Human Resources Management (IMBA216)
- Business Law & Legal Environment (IMBA217)
Choice of Specializations
Specializations are designed to allow students to develop depth and expertise in a functional or interdisciplinary business area. Each Specializations comprised of 4 modules.
The International specialization focuses on strategy, management, decision making and business, providing graduates with the skills and knowledge needed for a successful top level managerial career in global business This specialization helps graduates to better manage people in multicultural environments even if their company does not have international operations. Students study strategic management, focusing on alliances, partnerships and networks in a global environment.
Information Technology Management
Digital Transformation, Technology and Innovation touches every aspect of business, and graduates of this specialization are prepared to set the pace, bringing a values-centered perspective to the business world. The course of study provides a synergy between technology and management and is designed to meet the demands of the constantly evolving business-technology environment. Students will learn to be responsible leaders who will shape how information technology drives business success.
- IMBA 252 Enterprise IT Planning
- IMBA 253 Strategic IT Planning
- IMBA 254 IT Project Management
- IMBA 255 IT Leadership
The Finance specialization will introduce students to the principles and dynamics of international financial markets and institutions. This specialization addresses the operational aspects of global financial institutions with the emphasis on foreign exchange risk management problem.
- IMBA 231 Global Financial Institutions and Markets
- IMBA 232 International Trade
- IMBA 233 International Investments
- IMBA 234 Contemporary Issues in International Finance
You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills. Enrolment is limited and participants are chosen based on your ability to contribute unique experiences to the cohort-learning environment.
Admission selection factors include:
- At least 22 years old and
- A recognized undergraduate degree with minimum 3 years of work experience and
- TOEFL score of 550 or IELTS score of 6.5 (for students from non-English programme)
Dates & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
Aventis School of Management
100 Orchard Road, #04-100 Concorde Hotel Singapore 238840
Tel: 6720 3333