Looking forward to develop desired real-world competencies and strengthen your ground in the area of entrepreneurship? If so, the Master of Business Administration (Cardiff Metropolitan University) (MBA) programme is necessary for individuals who wish to empower their future by possessing greater depth and breadth in managerial skills.
In addition to the core modules covering areas such as accounting, operations management, strategic management and marketing, this programme also covers two elective modules and a dissertation research project. Students are also given the opportunity to choose their electives depending on their fields of interest.
Upon successful completion, students will be awarded with the Master of Business Administration degree by Cardiff Metropolitan University. This degree acts as an imperative springboard for graduates to obtain higher chances of landing their dream careers in high level management positions.
Master of Business Administration (Cardiff Metropolitan University) consists of 5 core modules, 2 compulsory elective modules and a final dissertation.
- People and Organisations
- Accounting for Decision Makers
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Developing People for Leadership and Management
- Understanding the Behavioural Elements of Marketing: Knowing Your Consumer
- Full-time: 12 months Institutional Training;
Part-time: 15 months Institutional Training
- Maximum allowed period for a student to complete the course is 36 months, subject to the approval from the Cardiff Metropolitan University, UK.
One of the following must be fulfilled:
- A degree from a recognised university with a minimum of a 2:2 classification;
- Hold a professional or other qualification which is deemed as acceptable for admission by Cardiff Metropolitan University and have held a responsible position for a minimum of 5 years.
Selection for this course is through an application form and, where necessary, an interview.
English Proficiency: Applicants must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0 or pass the Certificate in Academic English Level 6 conducted by DIMENSIONS or pass the English Proficiency Test at equivalent level conducted by DIMENSIONS or its equivalent. English proficiency may be considered to have been met and an IELTS score may not be required if applicant possesses a highest qualification where English was the sole medium of instruction.
Dates & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
Dimensions International College (Main Campus)
58, Lowland Road
Tel: + 65 6334 0600