Accounting is an integral part of the management and governance of any enterprise. It acts as a decision-making aid by providing the information necessary for planning, control and performance evaluation. The stakeholders of an entity rely on accounting information to assist in a variety of decisions including the acquisition or sale of shares, lending of funds and the provision of services or goods.
This Master’s Degree is aimed at students from any discipline seeking to acquire an accredited accounting qualification.
- Accredited by ACCA. Exemptions for 9 Papers.
- Accredited by CPA Australia. Direct entry into CPA programme
- Accredited by Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Recognised by Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) for Associate membership
- Recognised by Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) for Associate membership
|MBS659||Quantitative Research for Business|
|MBS686||Economics and Business Strategy|
|MBS518||Principles of Business Governance|
|MBS679||Accounting Theory and Governance|
|MBS539||Accounting for Managers|
|MBS574||Strategic Research in International Markets|
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Other equivalent qualifications with 2 years of relevant working experience will be assessed on case-by-case basis.
- Students who have completed a Degree with an accounting major from an Australian University will not be considered for admission.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirements.
- In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with Murdoch University
Dates & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
Kaplan City Campus @ PoMo
1 Selegie Rd
Kaplan City Campus @ Wilkie Edge
8 Wilkie Rd
Tel: +65 6733 1877