The Master of Human Capital Leadership (MHCL) programme is designed for individuals seeking to understand more on the “People-side of Business”. Join us in our Master of Human Capital Leadership (MHCL) and see how we go beyond the basics of human resource management to provide you with capabilities to take on challenges that lie ahead.
- Human Capital and Global Business Strategy
- Human Capital Analytics and Research for Management Insights
- Learning and Talent Development
- Leading, Managing and Developing People
- Strategic Rewards Management
- Evidenced-Based Approach to Talent Management
- Negotiations in an HR Context
- Managing Corporate Reputation and Communication
- Business Foundational Course: Strategic Management
- Business Foundational Course: Ethics and Sustainability
- Business Foundational Course: Marketing Management
- Business Foundational Course: Finance
Solving a Human Capital Challenge
The Master of Human Capital Leadership programme welcomes all applicants who meet the following criteria for admissions:
- Bachelor’s degree (in any field)
- Minimum relevant work experience (post-Bachelor’s degree) of 3 years (part-time track) or 2 years (full-time track)
- A good score in the SMU Admission Test / GMAT/ GRE*
- A good TOEFL/IELTS score is required if your degree was not taught in English
*We will accept good undergraduate GPAs from SMU in place of the admissions test requirement. Speak with your Admissions Manager to find out more.
The part-time track of the MHCL programme is open to all Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents. It is also open to international students who hold a valid Employment Pass (EP) or Dependant’s Pass (DP), and do not require a student visa.
The full-time track of the MHCL programme will provide student visas for international students who wish to pursue their studies in Singapore without other employment.
Dates & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
Lee Kong Chian School of Business
Singapore Management University
50 Stamford Road