In this programme, you will learn about the major fields of Psychology at advanced levels. Areas include the application of Psychology to facilitate individual, family and organisational changes, advanced psychological assessment, preparation for graduate diploma study and the research project.
Take your first step to becoming a registered Psychologist, with coursework units specifically designed to enhance your practical skills and theoretical knowledge. Upon attaining the Graduate Diploma, you are eligible to apply for entry into an accredited Masters in Psychology Degree programme from Murdoch University, Australia.
- PSY536 Psychology: Principles and Processes of Psychological Intervention
- PSY544 Psychology: Practical Skills
- PSY598 Advanced Psychological Assessment
- PSY599 Graduate Seminar in Psychology
- PSY541 Psychology Project
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or
- Applicants with other qualifications or a Degree completed more than 10 years will be assessed on a case–by-case basis.
- The final admissions decision to the programme rests with the University.
Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirements – IELTS 7.0 or equivalent.