The Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis programme (GDipSA) is designed for non-IT graduates intending to craft a new career path in the IT industry. IT graduates and professionals who wish to advance their careers in their current field and recognise the need to equip themselves with the latest IT knowledge and skills to stay relevant may apply as well.
This is a full-time one-year programme. You can also explore the stackable pathway via the graduate degree programme for Digital Solutions Development. This is a series of four certificates which will stack up toward the Graduate Diploma of Systems Analysis.
Students who embark on this hands-on programme will be exposed to lectures, workshops, laboratory sessions, projects and a 5-month internship. We have designed numerous projects into the programme. The aim is to equip them with the necessary foundation to code, test, implement and troubleshoot IT solutions covering web and mobile platforms.
By the end of the programme, you will be equipped with sought-after technical skills and valuable soft skills.Graduates of this programme may choose to upgrade your skills after gaining a few years of work experience in the IT industry. You will be fully eligible to take up a Master degree with NUS and universities. Our Master of Technology programmes, offered in full-time and part-time formats, are designed for working IT professionals and managers who wish to advance their knowledge and skills.
- NUS-ISS Certificate in Digital Solutions Development – Foundations (SF)
- NUS-ISS Certificate in Digital Solutions Development – Design (SF)
- NUS-ISS Certificate in Digital Solutions Development – Web Applications (SF)
- NUS-ISS Certificate in Digital Solutions Development – Mobility Applications (SF)
- NUS Graduate Diploma in Systems Analysis – Capstone & Internship
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- Proficiency in the English Language (written and spoken)*
- Some work experience preferred
English Language Proficiency
Applicants who graduated from universities where English is not the medium of instruction should submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score as evidence of their proficiency in the English language.
- TOEFL : Paper-based test (580)
: Computer-based test (237)
: Internet-based test (85)
- IELTS : Result of 6.0
All applicants are required to take an aptitude test. Shortlisted applicants will also need to attend an interview. Foreigners are welcome to apply.