Through the ESSEC Global MBA program, you will acquire the skills and knowledge required to deal with complex situations arising from the digital revolution, build up your network, learn to think out-of-the-box, create value, make decisions in the face of uncertainty and risk , manage in multi-cultural environments, work in global business contexts and think independently and collaboratively in teams.
Over the course of the year, you will obtain a solid foundation in core business concepts, specialize in a particular area through one of our 3 majors, in the multicultural environment provided by our campuses in France and Singapore.
Core courses are taken by all students together whereas during the elective courses you may be in class with students from other programs. Throughout the year, students also go through continuous personal and professional development activities such as mentoring, networking, preparation of CV, interviews, placements, and so on.
The ESSEC Global MBA program offers three Majors on our two campuses:
- Strategy & Management – France
- Strategy & Digital Leadership – Singapore
- Luxury Brand Management – France
- Be at least 26 years old at the time of application
- At least 3 years of post-university professional experience (excluding internships)
- At least 2 years of experience in a management role
- Work experience abroad or in an international environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A competitive GMAT or GRE score
- Advanced level of English
ESSEC Asia-Pacific Campus
5 Nepal Park
Tel: +65 6884 9780