The NUS Master of Science (MSc) in Venture Creation is the most immersive graduate degree programme that combines experiential learning with the academic rigour of Asia’s top university. Designed to transform mindsets and accelerate translation of ideas into solutions, the programme targets aspiring entrepreneurs wanting to launch new ventures with success by providing mentorship in business development and access to NUS technologies, as well as opportunities to network for market access.
The programme was previously marketed as the Master of Science (MSc) in Entrepreneurship.
Our core modules give you all the guidance, skillsets and opportunities you need to transform ideas into viable businesses.
- Summer Programme in Entrepreneurship
- Experiential Entrepreneurship Internship
- Lean StartUp Practicum
- New Venture Creation
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably with Honours – from a recognised academic institution
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and innovation, including demonstrated involvement in entrepreneurial activities
- Applicants whose medium of university instruction is not English are required to demonstrate
English proficiency by possessing either:
- TOEFL score 85 (Internet-based)
- IELTS score 6.0