There is a growing need for competent, qualified project managers in the sophisticated industries of the 21st century. Such highly skilled professionals are in demand to manage change, opportunities and risks, large complex projects, multi-cultural, distributed project teams and human resources.
The NTU Master of Science Programme in Project Management aims to educate project professionals to conceptualize, plan, develop, implement and deliver successful projects.
This Programme is for individuals who have assumed management responsibilities and/or desire a career change to project management and for project management professionals who aspire to acquire a formal graduate education but have full-time work commitment.
This Programme is designed to support professional career development in the management of projects and to improve competence profiles of both students & organizations.
This programme offers a modular blended learning platform which encompass face-to-face classes and self-paced learning with course contents aligned with Industry 4.0.
There are two semesters per year July – November (Semester 1) and January – May (Semester 2)
In each semester, students can take two or three courses.
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- Management of Project Plan, Schedule and Resources
- Project Budget and Cost Management
- Procurement and Contract Management in Projects
- Organization Culture and Leadership in Projects
- Systems Engineering Fundamentals
- Project Strategy, Risk and Quality Management
- Research Project Management
The programme is open to the following candidates:
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents with relevant experience in Project Management or related roles residing in Singapore
- Foreigners who are employed full-time in Singapore in Project Management or related roles, and are also able to commit to their studies at the same time
Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor Degree or international equivalent, in relevant subjects from a recognized university of high standing and possess relevant experience. Candidates sponsored by their employers have a clear advantage.
A TOEFL/IELTS or equivalent is required for graduates from universities with non-English medium of instruction.