As the global supply chain and logistics market moves to the next evolutionary stage, the demand for a broad base of skilled and high calibre logistics talent continues to surge, far and wide! At an institutional level, the Master of Science in International Supply Chain and Logistics Management programme is intended to give all aspiring supply chain leaders and established supply chain specialists a rigorous grounding in managing merchandise and services from raw materials to end users in a global network.
What Will I Learn?
- To demonstrate a mastery of logistics and supply chain management knowledge at graduate level for the purpose of driving further empirical research in this field and/or pursuing a doctoral degree.
- To understand and apply the theoretical concepts of logistics and supply chain management to the analysis of complex systems, both systematically and creatively, to improve the current logistics and supply chain practices in place.
- To develop self-directed learning skills and independence of mind in order to contribute to the development of the discipline of logistics and supply chain management.
At Whom is This Programme Targeted?
- Skilled practitioners in the field of international logistics and supply chain management who desire to obtain a good standing within today’s extraordinarily competitive job market.
- Individuals who are interested in research-oriented careers focusing on all facets of international trade, global logistics, and supply chain management.
Master of Science in International Supply Chain and Logistics Management consists of 7 modules.
- Outline for Production and Operations Management
- Outline for Quality Engineering and Management
- Outline for International Trade Law
- Outline for Logistics in a Global Context
- Outline for Leadership and Performance Management
- Outline for Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Outline for Technical Report and Reflective Analysis
Scope of Study
Theoretical knowledge and practice of Biomedical Science
Classroom lectures and tutorials; case studies, group-based discussions, projects and research activities
One of the following must be fulfilled:
- Possess or expect to obtain, an undergraduate degree or its equivalent, from a recognised university with a minimum of 2.2 classification.
- Possess a professional or equivalent level of qualification in engineering, manufacturing, purchasing, supply chain or logistics management.
- For mature students, they must be at least 30 years of age and possess a minimum of 8 years of work experience in relevant fields.
Note: Those who do not meet the above criteria will be considered on an individual basis.
Applicants must have an IELTS score of at least 6.0 or pass the Certificate in Academic English Level 6 conducted by DIMENSIONS or pass the English Proficiency Test at equivalent level conducted by DIMENSIONS or its equivalent. English proficiency may be considered to have been met and an IELTS score may not be required if applicant possesses a highest qualification where English was the sole medium of instruction.
Dimensions International College (Main Campus)
58, Lowland Road
Tel: + 65 6334 0600