The MSc Global Human Resource Management portfolio will develop you as a future manager and leader who can do business across time zones, cultures and languages and in global and diverse contexts. The course provides a solid grounding and powerful combination of cutting business and management practice with human resource management.
This programme offers HR practitioners and professionals the unique opportunity to advance their knowledge and practices under the guidance of a list of highly experienced faculty who are internationally known for blending cutting edge theories with practical business applications to make each class an exciting and rewarding experience.
- 9 Months (Part-time) London Master of Science in Global Human Resource Management
- High-Quality Postgraduate programs recognised by UK chartered professional bodies
- Ranked No 1 Modern University in London (The Complete University Guide 2018)
- 100% coursework Focused with choice of Dissertation or Consultancy
- Vibrant Alumni Community across Asia, Europe and UK
- Flexible weekend classes tailored for busy executives and professionals
- Blended Learning with online support and video recordings
The Roehampton University London Master of Science in Global Human Resources Management comprises of 7 modules plus a choice of Dissertation or Consultancy Project. This Part-Time MSc is designed to provide a competitive edge with strong emphasis on global business issues. Structured around the work commitments and priorities of working professional
Modules (7 Modules + Choice of Dissertation or Consultancy Project)
The programme comprise of 7 modules (140 credits) delivered on a modular basis Plus a choice of Consultancy Project or Dissertation (40 credits) designed to provide a competitive edge with a strong emphasis on global business issues.
7 Core modules
- LEADERSHIP AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
- STRATEGIC MARKETING
- FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- MANAGING ACROSS BORDERS
- BUSINESS RESEARCH METHODS
- HR BUSINESS PARTNERING
- GLOBAL STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
Plus choice of
- CONSULTANCY PROJECT OR
Weekend Delivery Block
Designed for busy executives, this MSc is delivered on a modular basis, to allow students the focus on one module at a time with minimal disruption to their work and family commitment. Each module is delivered over 2 weekends (Sat & Sun; 9:00am – 5:30pm) of executive block classes with additional support online and video recording for class reviews and discussions.
Participants are expected to contribute to the class learning experiences in a cohort and peer learning environment. You will be assessed based on experience, aptitude, potential and managerial skills.
- At least 21 years old and
- A degree in any subject or an equivalent management or professional qualification (for example, in accountancy, nursing, engineering) with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant work or managerial experience; or
- Mature candidates lacking one of the above academic qualifications above may be considered for entry (subjected to university approval) if s/he has held a senior managerial position over three years and is able to demonstrate the ability to fulfil the objectives of the programme and achieve the standards required.
Dates & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
Aventis School of Management
100 Orchard Road, #04-100 Concorde Hotel Singapore 238840
Tel: 6720 3333