If you aim to work in a senior management role, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) can help you gain the professional and personal skills you need to succeed.
The MBA is oriented to the needs of business leaders today and tomorrow. It equips graduates with professional expertise in Business Administration, which is highly regarded by employers worldwide. Murdoch MBA graduates are well-placed to pursue rewarding careers and leadership roles within commercial, government and non-government organisations.
Results from the 2018 Corporate Recruiters Survey Report indicate robust employment opportunities for MBA graduates. More than 9 in 10 Fortune 100, 500, and publicly traded companies, as well as 90% of Asia Pacific companies, plan to hire MBA graduates.
The Murdoch Advantage
- Complete in 12 months
- Flexible study schedule and study at your own pace
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Finance
- Business, Society and the Environment
- Global Business in the Asian Century
- Leading the Engaged Enterprise
- Strategies for Growth and Excellence
Elective Units (Choose 1 to 2 units depending on the number of credits)
- Economics and Business Strategy
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Managing Strategic Risk and Projects
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Strategic Marketing Management
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This Master of Business Administration programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in 12 months.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
The Master of Business Administration programme accepts the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of relevant working experience.
- A Graduate Certificate in Business Administration awarded by Murdoch University or its equivalent
- Other equivalent qualifications with 2 years of relevant working experience will be assessed on case-by-case basis.
Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirements. In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with Murdoch University.
Dates & Fees
January, May & November 2020
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Instalment 1: SGD7,661.20
Instalment 2: SGD7,661.20
Instalment 3: SGD7,661.20
Total Fees: SGD22,983.60 payable in 3 instalments
Receive $400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to apply for a Master’s Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs. Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Non-refundable application fees: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 24 December 2019.