The business world is constantly moving and evolving at an unprecedented pace. We have identified a combination of Asian insights essential to consider while conducting business in the region and made sure that the program incorporates a broad range of courses to cover both soft skills and hard skills.
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA Asia-Pacific program truly equips established and up-and-coming leaders with the expertise to handle a variety of challenges often associated with leadership positions.
ESSEC’s educational approach is based on the students’ autonomy, responsibility, and freedom. ESSEC focuses on business experience and on the international arena to nurture the development of future graduates and give them a taste for innovation and entrepreneurship.
The ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA Asia-Pacific program is built on these pillars of success:
- An international outlook with a pan-Asian core, with courses examining new business models in Asia, future powerhouses and international residencies.
- An innovative curriculum incorporating the latest business trends in topics such as Big Data, Value-creating Innovation, Branding with Digital and Social Networks, and Family Business.
- An inclusive approach with a strong focus on actionable learning and tactical frameworks applicable in the workplace.
- Understanding Asia
- New Business Models in Asia
- Harnessing the Digital Tide
- Overseas Residencies
- Entrepreneurship Project
- Senior executives with at least 7 years of corporate experience, and minimum 3 years of managerial experience.
- A good academic degree from a reputable institution (there is an additional process in place for non-degree holders)
- A track record showcasing excellent work performance and leadership potential
- Fluency in English
Dates & Fees
For more information on Application Dates, click here.
For more information on Fee, Scholarships and Finance matters, click here.
ESSEC Asia-Pacific Campus
5 Nepal Park
Tel: +65 6884 9780