The Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Human Resources Management (MHRM) combined degree is oriented to the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s business leaders working with strategic human resource management challenges.
Increasingly, companies are leveraging unique forms of organisational design, and people management practices to attain competitive advantage. It is best suited to individuals working in human resource management, who are ready to progress to more senior level management positions.
The Double Masters programme can be completed in a minimum of 16 months in Singapore.
- MBS664 – Strategies for Growth and Excellence
- MBS546 – Business Finance
- MBS539 – Accounting for Managers
- MBS663 – Leading the Engaged Enterprise
- MBS686 – Economics and Business Strategy
- MBS537 – Strategic Marketing Management
- MBS555 – Human Resource Management Perspectives
- MBS688 – Acquisition of Human Resources
- MBL501 – Human Resource Management Law
- MBS535 – Managing, Evaluating and Developing Human Resources
- MBS538 – Organisational Behaviour and Management
- MBS668 – Managing Remuneration, Benefits and Motivation
- MBS568 – Organisational Change, Management and Consultancy
- MBS603 – Data, Metrics, Reporting and Analytics
- Recognised Bachelor’s Degree or higher and evidence of two years of work experience; or satisfactory preparation for the programme through previous study or professional experience.
- Recognition of relevant and current informal or non-formal learning may be used for entry requirements, and should be discussed with the Academic Chair.
- Final decision on admission to the programme rests with the university.
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement:
- Equivalent of an Academic IELTS overall score of 6.0 with no band less than 6.0.