The Strathclyde MBA has been available in Singapore since 1988.
The Strathclyde MBA is not just a business programme, it’s a stimulating, challenging, life-changing experience, which will make you question, re-think and re-evaluate how you do business.
The Strathclyde MBA is highly experiential and based on collaborative learning. Students share their varied work experiences, knowledge, understanding and skills.
The MBA will shape and guide you as a reflective, open- thinking, adaptive learner. This is facilitated through enhanced understanding of the interplay of theory and practice in management. In particular it:
- provides the skills required for progression to higher level policy-forming positions
- allows you to make successful career transitions
- facilitates the move from technical specialism to general management
- polishes the skills and enhances the abilities of people working for themselves or about to set up in business
The programme semesters are delivered in blocks of approximately 6 months with examinations at the end of each semester. The semesters start in October and April each year.
The programme is delivered by means of open learning materials, textbooks, counselling sessions (tutorials) conducted by Local Counsellors and intensive seminars delivered by visiting Strathclyde University academic staff. In each subject, you will be expected to complete assignments, which are usually included in the final assessment and there are examinations in 6 subjects.
Click here to view the Strathclyde MBA April & October intake schedule.
The standard requirements* for entry to Strathclyde Business School (SBS) MBA programme are as follows:
1. Direct Entry
- A university degree or professional qualification
- A minimum of three years of full-time working experience
- At least 24 years old
2. Diploma Entry
- A diploma holder
- A minimum of eight to ten years of varied work experience
- At least 27 years old
YMCA EDUCATION CENTRE
One Orchard Road, Level 2
Tel: +65 6586 2222