Designed to develop abilities to manage and lead, the programme provides an opportunity for professionals to expand their knowledge and strengthen their skill set in project management in their current technical and business field, or into a new field of experience.
The Postgraduate Award in Programme and Project Management programme offers pathways that would allow professionals to upgrade their knowledge and skills and validate their learning in a post-module assignment. If the post-module assignment is completed, the credits gained during the programme can be built towards a full Master’s degree.
Participants are to complete three modules; including 2 core modules and 1 optional core module.
- Managing the Multi-Project/Programme Environment*
- Project Planning, Management and Control
Optional Core Module (choose one)
- Programme and Project Strategy
- Financial Analysis and Control Systems
- International Joint Ventures
- Leading Change
- Organisations, People and Performance
*Pre-requisite module: Project Planning, Management and Control
- Bachelor’s degree (2nd Class Honours degree or its equivalent) or;
- Ordinary degree with 2 years of relevant post-qualification industrial experience
- Advanced Diploma with the relevant post qualification experience: 2 years for Postgraduate Award
- Candidates with other qualifications can be assessed on individual merits
English Proficiency Requirement
- Applicants whose entry qualification was attained in Singapore with at least three years of study in an English medium institution is exempted from English Proficiency Requirement.
- IELTS 6.5 overall (with at least 6.0 in each band); or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) with a minimum score of 62 (with at least 59 in each of the 4 component scores)
- Two satisfactory academic/industrial reference letters
- A letter of academic interest and your objectives in undertaking postgraduate study
An interview by the Programme Director and/or Programme Faculty may be required as part of the admission process. Applicants not meeting the formal academic requirements will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants who have a work permit or employment pass can be considered for admission.