The MSc in Marketing and Consumer Insight is a well rounded programme designed to cultivate marketing leaders who possess both in depth knowledge of Marketing and an understanding of state-of-the-art Marketing Technology (MarTech).
Companies are increasingly aware of the value of technologies such as data analytics and artificial intelligence in developing more effective and intelligent marketing. As such, this intensive and academically challenging programme focuses on developing a holistic understanding in the field of marketing through comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of consumer insight and technology, unique modules that incorporate cutting-edge marketing techniques, real world experience.
Our graduates will be equipped with the strategic, analytical and technical skills needed to successfully lead marketing campaigns and drive company growth in the martech world.
The one-year, Full-time Master’s programme encompasses:
- theories, frameworks and tools necessary to develop and implement innovative, value-added marketing solutions that drive customer satisfaction.
- an in-depth understanding of the consumer psyche and consumer journeys.
- insights into the influence of technology on marketing and how to overcome the related challenges.
- experiential learning utilising a full range of teaching and learning approaches, including lectures, seminars, published and “live” case studies, site visits and applied projects.
The new curriculum consist of 12 modules, Each module has a minimum of 39 contact hours, which may include lectures, discussions, case analysis, presentations, field trips and facilitation exercise. Students are also expected to participate in group projects and field studies and complete various practical assignments.
- Strategic Marketing
- Consumer Psychology
- Digital Marketing
- Consumer Neuroscience and Neuromarketing
- Marketing Analytics Integrated Marketing Communication
The introduction of new courses such as AI and Robotics and Product Innovation will also equip our students with up-to-date knowledge on marketing technology.
Applicants who wish to apply to the Nanyang MSc Marketing and Consumer Insight are required to meet the minimum admission requirements below:
- A good Bachelor’s degree in any field
- GMAT or GRE score is optional
- TOEFL score > 100 IBT or IELTS score > 6.5,if English was not the medium of instruction used at the undergraduate level
- Work experience is a plus but not required