Every organisation demands high-level management in order to run smoothly and efficiently. From strategy and policy to development and innovation, strong managers lead successful businesses, driving them forward and raising their profile, profits and reputation. This programme allows a mixed pathway where students can study elective modules from any of the areas in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Organisational Leadership and Change and Strategy.
- Contemporary Issues in Management (10 credits)
- Environment of Business (10 credits)
- Operations Management (10 credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (10 credits)
- Research Methods (10 credits)
- Strategic Management (10 credits)
- Dissertation (60 credits)
Electives (choose 6)
- Advanced Strategy (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurship: Advanced Topics (10 credits)
- Entrepreneurship: Business Start‐Up (10 credits)
- Innovation Management (10 credits)
- International Business Strategy (10 credits)
- Leading and Managing Change and Crisis (10 credits)
- Organisational Reliability and Resilience (10 credits)
- Strategic Leadership (10 credits)
- Value Chains, Outsourcing and Procurement (10 credits)
A 10-credit module is equivalent to 30 contact hours.
Academic Qualification Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management or economics (Upper 2nd Class Honours degree or equivalent).
- All other qualifications will be assessed on individual merits.
- A minimum C6 pass in English as First Language at GCE ‘O’ level; or
- IELTS 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in each band); or
- TOEFL iBT: 88 (with no less than 20 in Listening, 21 in Reading, 22 in Speaking and 21 in Writing); or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): a minimum of 59 in all four skills.
These are to be submitted with your application:
- Two satisfactory references of which one must be academic-related; and
- a letter of academic interest and objective in undertaking postgraduate study.