The MSc Management in International Business is a high-quality comprehensive programme of business administration subjects, studied from an international perspective. The programme focuses on the knowledge required by managers in different sectors to work in international companies and environments.
It is a strong generalist programme that integrates all the core management courses and uses cross-functional approaches to apply these key fields while providing students with an international specialization.
The MSc Management in International Business provides a truly international and multicultural learning environment, which makes its graduates with intercultural awareness, very attractive to potential employers worldwide.
- Academic Writing and Presentation Skills
- Case-Based Group Learning
- Introduction to IT and Online Library and Learning Platforms
- Excel Skills Training & Examinations
- Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Global Marketing Management
- Information Systems for Digital Business
- International Negotiations
- Managing People in a Global Context
- Managerial Economics
- Research Methods for Managers
- Language (French / Chinese / Korean)
- Approaches to Organizational Consulting
- Budgeting and Controlling
- Global Business Operations – The Serious Game
- Strategic Management
- Integrative Entrepreneurship Project
- International Financial Risk Management
- International Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Legal Environment of International Business
- Managing Technology and Innovations
- Project Management
- Quantitative Methods for Business Research
- Language (French / Chinese / Korean)
FINAL MANAGEMENT PROJECT
The second year of the program is dedicated to the Final Management Project, a major piece of detailed research on a business related topic. It is divided into 2 parts: Project Proposal and Final Management Project (FMP).
The Proposal is the key roadmap to guide and direct the main Final Management Project. It provides a clear structure of the future project and indicates the key approaches, methodologies, sources and resources that will be used. The timeframe to complete the proposal is 1 month and the key aims, objectives, methods and approaches for the FMP must be clearly and coherently presented in the final proposal document (2,000 words).
If students choose the professional track, their proposal exposes the input of their professional experience into the FMP.
Final Management Project (FMP)
The FMP is either applied or theoretical research project (15,000 words) that can be completed at a distance and in parallel with full-time employment or an approved internship. Students are encouraged to choose a subject related to their future career.
During their FMP, students will be supervised by an assigned tutor. Regular, scheduled contact with the tutor is required and milestone checks and evaluations are performed for each progressive chapter and stage of completion.
There are two tracks for the FMP: professional track where one will base the FMP upon a professional experience; and the academic track where one does not have professional experience, will be purely academic.
Students must base their FMP on professional experience and complete in parallel with an approved internship (min. 10 weeks to max. 26 weeks) or full-time employment (temporary or permanent employment contract).
International students must abide by the respective country’s regulatory requirements before commencing their FMP.
Students who do not base their FMP on professional experience must address a particular research question/hypothesis or knowledge gap in the field of their study. The research question/hypothesis should be business orientated and international in context.
International student must abide by the respective country’s regulatory requirements before commencing on their FMP. Those who choose to complete their FMP in Singapore must do so at SIM on-campus and within 6 months from conclusion of project proposal.
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject with good grade average
- Work experience is not required. For applicants with work experience, it should not be more than 2 years of post-graduation work experience.
English Proficiency Requirements
Applicants whose degree was not obtained in English are required to meet one of the following:
- IELTS: 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all areas (Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking) OR
- TOEFL: Computer-based: 240/Internet-based (IBT): 94 (minimum score of 22 in each band) OR
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A,B,C OR
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): 63
Grenoble Ecole de Management may request an interview at the discretion of the Final Admissions Board.
All other qualifications will be assessed based on individual merits. Admissions are based on individual merits and are subject to the final approval of Grenoble Ecole de Management.