This Master of Science (MSc) in Human Resource Management programme is designed for professionals who wish to achieve mastery in Human Resource Management, accelerate their career growth and build their network with like-minded business leaders. The programme offers a solid foundation in key area of Human Resource Management and Talent Development.
Students will acquire the necessary theoretical knowledge, analytical skills, and methodologies to grow their career in the world of Human Resource Management.
This Master’s Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Global Strategic Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Action Research Project
- Managing Digital Business
- Human Resource Management
- International HRM
- Managing Workplace Learning
This Master’s Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Applicants with no Bachelor’s Degree but possess relevant professional qualification and work experience will be considered on case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement.