This internationally recognised MBA programme aims at graduates with significant business/management experience. It will significantly enhance your capability to function as a senior manager within a wide range of commercial and service organisations.
You will develop your strategic management knowledge, competence and problem-solving ability. You will also become familiar with international management practice, and the development of effective business cultures and performance enhancement.
The MBA is designed to draw upon the experience of the candidate and in recognition of the applied nature of the award the programme will emphasis an integrated and practical (professional) orientation over a theoretical approach.
- Financial Management and Control (15 credits)
- Strategic Management in an International Context (15 credits)
- Professional Management and Leadership Development (30 credits)
- Value Creation in Organisations – Managing Operations and Marketing (30 credits)
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer (30 credits)
- MBA Project (60 credits)
The average lecturer/student ratio is 1 : 100 (lecture)
The average lecturer/student ratio is 1 : 20 (tutorial)
Applicants must be of age 19 and above and have one of the following academic qualifications:
1) A relevant degree. All levels of practical work/work experience will be considered including applications from candidates with pre-graduation or limited/no work experience.
2) An equivalent professional qualification. All levels of practical work/work experience will be considered including applications from candidates with pre-graduation or limited/no work experience.
3) Applications from those in senior roles without a formal academic background will be considered by academic judgment. Applications should be made with a portfolio of evidence demonstrating capability and managerial experience.
4) MDIS Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Note: This course is designed to support career acceleration for suitably academically qualified candidates who can display that they will benefit from a programme of this type.
English Language Requirements
Possess a minimum C6 grade in English at GCE ‘O’ Level
IELTS 6.0 (with no element below 5.5)
MDIS Professional Certificate in English (PCIE)
Pearson PTE 56 (no element lower than 51)
Cambridge English Test Advanced – 169 (no element below 162)
Pass MDIS English Placement Test
Letter from College / University clearly stating the Medium of Instruction of the highest qualification to be English