The programme is delivered via lectures, seminars, workshops, business games and simulations and directed independent study. This will be supported through
- The creation of a learning environment which fosters debate and constructive argument;
- Modules which encourage students to critically assess theory and leading edge practice with a view to creating new concepts and practices for the future;
- Practical projects which foster originality of thought and enterprise;
- Exercises which develop critical analysis of financial statements.
Students will be presented with increasingly complex business scenarios (case studies) and will be encouraged to gain a deeper and wider perspective of the business problem, while at the same time maintaining the strategic view which is the key concern of the MBA student.
- Critical Issues in Business (10 Credits)
- Managing and Organisational Behaviour (20 Credits)
- Strategic Marketing (20 Credits)
- Managing Operations and the Supply Chain (20 Credits)
- Competitive Strategy and Innovation (20 Credits)
- Financial Decision Making (20 Credits)
- Business Management Research in Practice (30 Credits)
- International Business Negotiation (20 Credits)
- The Entrepreneurship Report (20 Credits)
20 years old
Applicants whose native language is not English must provide evidence of their English language capability at a level approved by The University. The level required for study on Masters Degree courses is IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent.
Applicants will normally be expected to hold ANY first or second class honours degree of a British university or equivalent but need not have management experience. They must however be able to demonstrate, at selection stage, a strong passion for and interest in business and management. University of Northampton admission procedures enable the admission of students with prior credit or experiential learning. As this PG qualification will attract professional practitioners and managers, students may be admitted on the basis of an assessment of meaningful and measurable prior learning or professional experience.
City Campus (NLB):
100, Victoria Street
National Library Building
#11-01 Singapore 188064
Tel: +65 6602 9500