The digital revolution has led to a massive shift towards new media marketing, communications and analytics in both SMEs and multinational organisations. Digital platforms, online marketing and their accompanying jobs such as content strategist and digital analyst is one megatrend across the globe.
12-month part-time programme (3 semesters) of 6 modules:
- Business Analytics Concepts, Principles and Applications
- Customer Relationship Management
- Data Mining for Managers
- Digital Marketing
- New Media Communications and Management
- Social Media Marketing
Contact hours: 39 hr per module, total 234 hr
3 semesters. Each semester is a period of four months.
Lectures at least 2 times a week (Mon -Fri evenings)
Each lesson: 3 hr
- A degree from a recognised university; or
- Candidates (30 years old and above) who are Diploma holders or hold equivalent qualifications with a minimum of 8 years of working experience.
Applicants whose academic qualifications are not attained in the English medium are required to demonstrate proficiency in English in one of the following minimum test scores:
- Paper-based TOEFL 570
- Internet-based TOEFL 88
- IELTS 6.0