The Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation (EM-LSI) is our first Executive Master’s programme designed to meet the demands of busy managers without compromising the fundamentals of high quality and activity-based learning.
This programme is tailored for aspiring leaders from the private, public and not-for-profit sectors across the Asia Pacific. The programme fuses practical, real-world industry-driven demands with strong theoretical fundamentals. It integrates the thematic areas of leadership, strategy and innovation with core disciplines of leadership and management, so you learn how to assimilate vast amounts of management and business data, turn that data into coherent strategies and decision making; apply your analysis effectively, work productively with your peers in leadership positions, improve your ability to work autonomously, flexibly and creatively; and identify challenges and resolve problems as an innovative leader.
This postgraduate Degree is designed for professionals looking to move into higher levels of management in their particular field. It consists of 11 units and may be completed in 12 months. Module exemptions are possible for candidates who hold relevant postgraduate qualifications.
- MBS601 Leadership Dynamics – From Follower to Leader
- MBS602 Developing High Performance Work Systems
- MBS604 Manager as a Performance Coach
- MBS607 Managing Uncertainty through Scenario Planning
- MBS608 Leading from Strategy to Operations
- MBS609 Rethinking Strategic Value of Markets and Consumers
- MBS613 Managing a Global Business
- MBS628 Creating Value for Organisations
- MBS637 Stakeholder Governance in a Business Society Ecosystem
- MBS638 International Immersion
- MBS639 Capstone Consultancy Project
- A Bachelor’s Degree (in any field) and a minimum of three years supervisory/managerial experience.
- A Diploma with minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience, with a minimum of three years supervisory/managerial experience will be considered on case-by-case-basis.
- Advanced standing for some modules will be at the discretion of Murdoch University and will be evaluated on case-by-case basis.
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirements.
- In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with Murdoch University.